[version December 16th 2012]
Happiness “suffers” -a lot!- but… from what? A poverty of Dreaming Spirit opposed to an abundance of Goods and Wellness for Human Beings belonging to “Opulent Societies” that abdicate the privilege of Dreaming… their own Dreams!
How much have these People, and especially the New Generations, been deprived of the possibility of Happiness, having been deprived of the satisfaction of their own Dreams, in favor of an increasing number of Goods, Security and, above all, others’ Dreams (cinematographic, consumerist, mass media ones…) ?!
Which Spiritual hope is opposing to the Spiritual fraud that afflicts so many Citizens through cheating memes (“mental viruses”), which instigate them to immediate and easy Pleasure or Wellness, compromising a sustainable Happiness?
We continue the journey begun with the “I's Dream” series towards “Scientific Spirituality”: a Path of Knowledge towards a necessary Unity and the resultant Existential Practices for a sustainable Happiness -individually renewable also in moments of Crisis, Suffering, Unhappiness- through a simple Happiness Formula.
A Path of Knowledge about which Science can – and MUST! - say its own word concerning:
- How to become free from dangerous memes (“Ideologies”, apparent Dualities…);
- How to improve the Happiness Formula in various aspects of our Activities, Relationships, Life – especially of the New Generations?
- How to become free to live a sustainable Happiness without compromising it with Pleasures, Wellness or temporary and ephemeral Happiness… because real sustainable Happiness is a “rollercoaster” on which falls and rises are attracted by a personal Horizon of Dreams created by the Power of the Dreaming Spirit.
- Which "unhappiness criteria" to spot in order to avoid them and to “vaccinate” ourselves against them;
- Which "happy-ator" criteria to adopt in our activities, relationships, Life hence developing higher Self-Esteem ?
Now... select the first image of the Gallery (the blue boxes on the bottom of the page) and start to scroll the “images of this journey” (for reporting any problems in the visualization, please write to: firstname.lastname@example.org, communicating us the browser version you are using).
For a peaceful background music (Canon in D Major by Pachelbel) – click here.
Have a nice journey!
For any further information on this article: email@example.com
To take part in the Project "Scientific Spirituality" by the Community of ComplexLab, click on
"Follow this Project" on the right side of the page.