INDICE DEGLI ARGOMENTI
TECHNICAL TRANSLATIONS: BE SURE TO SELECT A LANGUAGE SERVICE PROVIDER WITH A STRONG TECHNOLOGICAL BACKGROUND
Technical translations require very experienced linguists specialising in their respective fields of expertise. Technology encompasses such a vast array of industries that you can’t rely on a small number of translators. You need a pool of linguists covering a wide range of areas, from automotive to chemistry, from diagnostics to engineering.
ALL-ROUND LANGUAGE SERVICES: STUDIO INTERPRETI, YOUR TRANSLATION AGENCY OF CHOICE FOR TECHNICAL, MEDICAL AND DESIGN TRANSLATIONS
Building on its 30-year experience in technical translation services, Studio Interpreti di Silvia Hassan is able to tackle virtually any technological subject. Over the years, we have translated documents, catalogues and marketing material for companies working in the most diverse businesses. Furthermore, we have adopted a 3-step procedure that has made accuracy our top priority.
- First, the document is translated in-house or by Studio Interpreti’s free-lance translators depending on the language and field of expertise.
- Second, the translation is reviewed word by word vs. the original by our in-house translators for inaccuracies, missing passages or terminology mistakes.
- Third the translation is proof-read and edited for improving fluency and style.
Whether the original document is about powertrains and automotive products, or engineering polymers, or digital imaging, the professional translation services of Studio Interpreti will help you out of translation pitfalls by effectively conveying complex concepts into the target language.
I remember that once we were required to translate a high-tech document that, being extremely urgent and demanding, had already been refused by other translation agencies. Naturally, as we never turn down a request or leave a client in trouble, we accepted to perform the translation, delivered it on time and were highly praised by our customer for its impeccable quality.
Moreover, some translations entail a great responsibility. This is the case with diagnostic and medical translations. Don’t forget that behind a medical translation there’s a human life. That’s why checking over and over is so very important! Diagnostic assays, for example, are used to determine whether you suffer from a disease or not. Therefore, you have to be very careful, because just mistranslating the procedure or writing the wrong number of reagent drops to be added to a sample may give erroneous results, and you may appear healthy if you are not or vice versa.
On the other hand, everybody knows that Italian design is the utmost in terms of style and creativity. So, at times we are called upon to translate marketing material for the design industry. Here, being creative is key. Naturally, you always have to be true to the original, but you also need to add some zest to your translation to make it more appealing to the reader.
- We are available the year round
- We can handle lengthy, urgent and highly demanding documents, thanks to our in-house team of translators and project managers
- We draw up and maintain customised language databases
- We can provide a data security certificate
- We are registered with the Court of Milan as certified translators
- We are members of FEDERLINGUE, the Italian trade association with which we have drawn up a code of ethics we strictly observe in dealings with our customers
- We have a permanent staff receiving on-going training to ensure total quality management over time.
Whatever the subject of your document, Studio Interpreti will translate it flawlessly and give you the peace of mind you need to focus on your business. Put us to the test!