Legal translations and financial translations are the trickiest translations of all.
Financial translations require the most appropriate terminology, yet a brilliant style. They have to catch investors’ interest and focus their attention on the proposed investment opportunities.
On the other hand, legal translations are extremely demanding, due to both language inherent complexity and differences between legal systems. In addition, you have to be very careful – just getting a date wrong might result in adjourning a hearing and rescheduling a case.
Here is where Studio Interpreti comes into play. Studio Interpreti di Silvia Hassan Srl is your certified translation service of choice, the one you would use when you need to be absolutely sure of translation accuracy, appropriate terminology, fluency and meeting deadlines. Because in the legal and financial sectors the stakes are very high. A lot of money is usually involved in both and ultimately also your reputation is at stake. So you can’t risk to miss the target. This might result in investors looking elsewhere for their investment opportunities, or losing a case in court.
With Studio Interpreti translation services, such failures are out of the question, because unlike many competitors, we have several in-house translators checking each and every legal translation and financial translation. As a matter of fact, we have adopted a 3-step procedure that has made accuracy our top priority.
- First, the document is translated in-house or by Studio Interpreti’s free-lance translators depending on the language and field of expertise;
- Second, the translation is reviewed word by word vs. the original by our in-house translators for inaccuracies, missing passages or terminology mistakes;
- Third the translation is proof-read and edited for improving fluency and style.
Studio Interpreti offers highly professional translation services for a variety of official documents, especially legal translations and financial translations:
- Public offerings and IPOs, tenders
- Prospectuses and Key Investment Information Documents (KIIDs)
- Fund manager monthly comments
- Court-Certified translation services for sworn, apostilled and legalized documents
- Articles of Association, financial statements, corporate valuations
- Legal proceedings, memorandum of understanding, judgements
- Non-disclosure agreements (NDAs) and contracts of any nature,
- Filing of trademarks and patents and intellectual property rights
- All kinds of certificates, etc.
- We are available the year round
- We can handle lengthy, urgent and highly demanding documents, thanks to our in-house team of translators and project managers
- We draw up and maintain customised language databases
- We can provide a data security certificate
- We are registered with the Court of Milan as certified translators
- We are members of FEDERLINGUE, the Italian trade association with which we have drawn up a code of ethics we strictly observe in dealings with our customers
- We have a permanent staff receiving on-going training to ensure total quality management over time.
LEGAL TRANSLATIONS AND FINANCIAL TRANSLATIONS: RELYING ON STUDIO INTERPRETI MEANS CUTTING BUSINESS COSTS
We use the most advanced computer-aided translation (CAT) tools so that we can discount repetitions in legal or financial documents, as is often the case for example with 3-year financial statements.
Furthermore, our impeccable translation services result in a three-fold saving:
- time-saving in searching for the right translator at the right time
- time-saving in reviewing our translations
- time and cost-saving in administration procedures – we send only one invoice (or the number of invoices required by the customer), with no withholding tax, for all the translations performed during the month regardless of the language used and the nature of the text translated.
Last but not least, we also offer premium interpretation services. Should you need to organize a convention and want peace of mind about its outcome you have to rely on Studio Interpreti di Silvia Hassan. Our interpreters are all highly qualified professionals working also for major International organizations, including UNO, EU, FAO, etc.. We can also provide the equipment according to your requirements.
One day a customer called us in despair saying that she had a huge amount of documents to be translated from several languages into Italian. Naturally time was at a premium. Since “we can’t” is not in our vocabulary, we threw ourselves headlong into work, sorting the job by language and translator. We worked non-stop like madmen for nearly two months, but at the end, we met the deadline and the customer commended us for our professional skills. What a satisfaction! And that’s what it means to be ready to meet any challenge.
That’s why so many international law and financial firms and fund managers rely on us for their high-profile and certified translations. Join them!